The final decision-making control of Amer Group is exercised at the assembly of Amer Group shareholders during their general meetings. Amer Group is governed by its General Assembly of Shareholders.
convenes at least once annually and takes charge for:
- Consideration of accounts, balance sheet, BOD report, and External Auditors report.
- Declaration of dividend (if any) recommended by the Board.
- Dismissal and/or election of Directors and determination of their remuneration and allowances.
- Dismissal and/or appointment of the External Auditor and determination of its fees.
- Main communication channel between the company and all its stakeholders.
- Oversee the activities of the BOD and its compliance with its obligations.
is also accountable for decisions related to the following issues during its ordinary or extraordinary meetings:
- Creation of special and/or extraordinary financial reserves.
- Use of legal reserve, if it exceeds half the Amer Group capital or in matters that were not originally allocated for.
- Capital increase or decrease and/or creation of bonds.
- Review of Amer Group bond holders' decisions and recommendations.
- Decision and approval of matters related to Amer Group liquidation.
- Decision and approval of matters related to any change of Amer Group by-laws and/or premises.
Amer Group shareholders are entitled to active participation and effective voting at the General Assembly Meetings and are notified of the rules, including voting procedures that govern the meetings.